The software supports Article MS, Article Beach, ArticleDashboard, Article friendly article directory scripts and WordPress article directories (The number of directories is above 8,000 for now, July 2011). Also supports EzineArticles, GoArticles, ArticlesBase & iSnare. The price is $97
Before starting, I’d like to answer to 2 popular questions:
Does Article Marketing Robot Submit Spun Articles?: Yes it does, supports nested spinning.
Does it Have Its Own Spinner?: Yes, it has, it has built in article spinner. I personally prefer spinning my articles using The Best Spinner, but of course you can spin your articles using AMR’s article spinner.
You can try AMR for free for 5 days, but I recommend you to try the software using FULL Version, here is why:
Demo version of AMR stinks, all AMR users around the world are using the same database of list of directories and people keep adding directories without checking them all, although the number of article directories currently shows more than 8000, only around 500 of them are functioning well. Since the demo version of AMR is limited to only 500 directories… you will get horrible results. Previously, trial version used to let the users try the software with its full potential, no limitation, then people started abusing it and Vince limited the demo version to 500 directories. (His email address is email@example.com) So, if you really want to “try” AMR, get the full version and try it, you can get your money back if you aren’t satisfied.
Top Features of Article Marketing Robot:
Top Features of Article Marketing Robot:
1. Decent amount of directories: Since AMR supports all available article directory scripts, you have nice list of websites that will publish your articles.
1. Add your own article directory list: If you have a good list of article directories you can add them to AMR.
2. Reports: Probably the best feature of article marketing robot is being able to get the urls of your published articles. The problem with almost article submission software/services is that not all of your published articles get indexed by search engines, meaning you don’t get credit for your published article… but the good news is you can get the URLs of your published articles and get them indexed using link indexing services and software/plugin such as Linklicious.me
3. Scheduler: You can schedule the submission, like 20-100 submissions every/ 24-168 hours.
4. Frequent Updates: New directories are being added almost every day.
5. Built In Spinner: You don’t have to pay for article spinning program because AMR has its own built in spinner. Personally I haven’t used it since I use only The Best Spinner for spinning.
Case Study, Results I Got from Article Marketing Robot:
As I mentioned above I have been using AMR since October 2010, in order to measure the effectiveness of article marketing robot I created 5 high quality review sites each promoting one clickbank products with a fresh Clickbank account, after using AMR for more than 4 weeks I started getting great results. On early December, after 4-5 weeks of using article marketing robot they were all on the first page of Google.
AFTER THE GOOGLE’s PANDA UPDATES they are still ranking well, in fact, Google’s latest updates didn’t affect any of my websites.
Today is July 25, 2011 – more than 5 months have passed and those 5 websites have received more than 40,000 unique hits, targeted traffic. Luckily my high quality reviews was able to turn those visitors into customers and I made more than $18,000… here is the snapshot of my clickbank account that I opened on October for the websites in question:
Is Article Marketing Robot Still Recommended (as of 08 Juanuary 2012)?:
Is Article Marketing Robot Still Effective?:
Especially after the recent Google Algorithm updates people started asking “is … still effective?” type of questions very much, “do you still recommend AMR in 2011?” Yes I do, I still use AMR for new websites, and yes AMR is still very effective!
I did start some websites after the Panda updates and they are all doing well, some are dancing but it is normal for new websites, to be honest, for me these algo updates means nothing, I am still using my old link building methods and they are still effective – as effective as they were before.